Jousto Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) is developed as an aid to those who are suffering of a foot drop caused by a peroneal paralysis. Jousto has a single medial side bar that contains a leaf spring. When walking Jousto supports an ankle and lifts the front part of the foot up on swing phase when a foot is lifted from the ground (dorsiflexion). Jousto also allows an ankle to straighten out during walking (plantarflexion). Because of Jousto dynamic construction walking feels flexible and natural. Jousto is easy to use, durable and it fits to normal size shoes. If an ankle leans accentuated to outward because of over supination, Jousto can be equiped with an ankle supporting strap. Jousto colors are black and beige. Usually women are using beige and men black.
• Jousto has an open heel and it fits into normal size shoes.
• It is easy to change from one shoe to a nother.
• It is quite undetected to see when worn.
• It is durable and easy to a patient use.
• Colors are black and beige.
• It function is based on leaf spring.
• Sizes: 36-45